1) When my 14-pound cat crawls onto my chest mid-slumber, I won’t wake up thinking I’m having a heart attack.
2) I will no longer tag or untag photos based on the size of my double chin.
3) I will stop crash-dieting pre-vacation only to be the same weight I was when I come back. (C’mon – you know you’ve done it too! Vacation food can be irresistible!)
4) I’ll no longer judge my day based on how good the food was. (Ok, I admit it, I probably still will.)
5) “My 20s” will no longer refer to a jeans size – just a decade in time.
6) I will no longer drink strong coffee before I get on the scale in hopes of losing a couple of extra ounces.
7) My only fear of getting on a roller coaster will come from adrenaline… not if the harness will fit over my belly!
8) The only “plus” in my life will be a social network, positive attribute or mathematical action.
9) I’ll stop wearing my pants like Urkel to smoothe out rolls of fat.
10) I’ll stop holding my breath after going up a flight of stairs trying to pretend like I’m in shape. “Why no, I’m not out of breath… Just a heavy breather.”
What’s the number one reason you want to get healthy? It doesn’t have to be losing weight!