Hi everybody! Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet. It’s truly amazing to know that there’s people out there who actually care what I’m rambling about 🙂 Your support means a lot to me and is going to help me get this weight off (speaking of – on Sunday I hit 9 pounds lost. SO CLOSE!)
Enter for a chance to win this random bag o' goodies!
To celebrate 150 fans, I put together a cute little grab bag of some of my favorite things. This bacon and egg tote bag was too cute to resist, and it reminds me of my little food guys on my header. I packed it up with…
- SkinnyPop Popcorn
- Propel Grape powder sticks – my favorite!
- A pack of Orbitz BubbleMint gum
- An individual cupcake carrier
- Two fruity post it notes
- A pack of food erasers
- An Eat Smart tape measure for tracking your progress
- Peeled Organic Dried Fruit Snacks
- A caramel apple lollipop
- Ojai Olive Oil Lavender Soap
I’ll probably throw in a few other small treats, but if I told you all about them that wouldn’t be very exciting, right?! All of these items were purchased by me, except for the SkinnyPop popcorn. Entering is easy – all you have to do is leave a blog comment below telling me which item in this giveaway is your favorite! If you tweet about this giveaway, I’ll give you an extra entry – just let me know in your blog comment or leave a second comment saying you tweeted.
This contest will be open until midnight PST on Friday, August 17th and is unfortunately only open to US residents. GOOD LUCK!
Picture to show scale. This is a giant bag, folks!
This week while husband and I roamed around Costco (him begging me to hurry up, me distracted by 10,000 bars of soap and a barrel of cheetos as big as my head), I spotted a new face in the snack section. It lay gleaming in a bin like a shiny, oversized pillow – but it was filled with popcorn! And not just any popcorn … SKINNY POPCORN!
Those of you who have been following my blog for awhile know how much I love popcorn, so I’m kind of an expert on this topic. I bought the bag for a mere $4.99 for a sack that shamefully only lasted three days (Don’t worry – I had help), and I want to share my findings with you!
1) Love how it doesn’t have the stale, kind of styrofoam texture that most pre-popped and bagged popcorns have. It tasted light and crunchy, and was surprisingly very fresh.
2) It’s very simple – no fake cheese powder here. Just three ingredients: sunflower oil, corn, salt. Tasty and not loaded with preservatives. Two thumbs up.
135 calories for lots of crunchin'!
3) The best part was, I could have a gigantic bowl for only 135 calories. With me, volume is the key to satisfaction, and a nice big bowl was the perfect snack for studying that didn’t deplete my calorie balance for the day.
Skinny Pop didn’t send me anything to review or pay me for my opinion, I just felt like sharing this good find with all of you because I personally think snacks are one of the hardest parts of dieting. Maybe they’ll like this post and send me some popcorn for a giveaway for you! 😉 Check out Skinny Pop here, and if you see it, give it a try and let me know what you think!