Yeah, yeah, I know this is supposed to be a weight loss blog, but I’m getting over a bad cold and don’t have much creative energy so… we’re gonna do a four things survey! Gracefully stolen from KJ Pugs . (PS I really hope my new design can be launched this week! I’m workin’ on it!)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Bra Sales person. This job sucked.
- Bookkeeper for a very wealthy man (nice cash bonuses here!)
- Pre-School Summer Camp Counselor (I got paid to play!)
- Instruction Manual Writer
Four movies I would watch over and over:
- Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Edward Scissorhands
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Four places I have lived:
- Naperville, ILL
- Debary, FL
- Petaluma, CA
- Northridge, CA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
- True Blood
- No Reservations w/ Anthony Bordain
- Six Feet Under (RIP, sniff sniff)
- Paula Deen
Four places I have been on vacation
- St. Lucia – so gorgeous I named my cat after it
- Amsterdam – loved the people here, and their red light district seemed safer than most parts of LA!
- Cabo San Lucas, MX – Just got back!
- New Orleans – I loved the feeling of history and heritage here – and the food was awesome.
Websites I visit daily:
Four of my favorite foods:
- Baked Potato
- Corned beef
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Well, I’m in bed cuz my boss sent me home early because I sound like death (good boss!), so I can’t say bed… ummm…
- Petaluma to see my fam
- Novato to see my best buddy