Hi everybody! Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet. It’s truly amazing to know that there’s people out there who actually care what I’m rambling about 🙂 Your support means a lot to me and is going to help me get this weight off (speaking of – on Sunday I hit 9 pounds lost. SO CLOSE!)
Enter for a chance to win this random bag o' goodies!
To celebrate 150 fans, I put together a cute little grab bag of some of my favorite things. This bacon and egg tote bag was too cute to resist, and it reminds me of my little food guys on my header. I packed it up with…
- SkinnyPop Popcorn
- Propel Grape powder sticks – my favorite!
- A pack of Orbitz BubbleMint gum
- An individual cupcake carrier
- Two fruity post it notes
- A pack of food erasers
- An Eat Smart tape measure for tracking your progress
- Peeled Organic Dried Fruit Snacks
- A caramel apple lollipop
- Ojai Olive Oil Lavender Soap
I’ll probably throw in a few other small treats, but if I told you all about them that wouldn’t be very exciting, right?! All of these items were purchased by me, except for the SkinnyPop popcorn. Entering is easy – all you have to do is leave a blog comment below telling me which item in this giveaway is your favorite! If you tweet about this giveaway, I’ll give you an extra entry – just let me know in your blog comment or leave a second comment saying you tweeted.
This contest will be open until midnight PST on Friday, August 17th and is unfortunately only open to US residents. GOOD LUCK!
Hi Double Chinners! I can’t think of one “subject” for this post so I thought I’d just write a bunch of small things.
1) Can you recommend a decent fat free or light salad dressing? I tried Kraft’s fat free Caesar dressing with asiago cheese and it tastes like maple syrup and pepper – yuck! It’s way too sweet and just tastes nasty. I love Hidden Valley Light Ranch, but at 80 calories per serving I know I can find something better.
Sparkly Glittery Luxe-Effects Essie Nails
2) I’m waiting for my finger nails to dry. Tonight I did a pale pink base coat with chunky pink glitter. Painting my nails is another fun and random thing I like to do when I have free time, or when I’m avoiding working on my thesis (like baking cupcakes)!
3) Tomorrow night is going to be a tough willpower night for me. My grad cohort is having a party at Los Toros, my favorite Mexican restaurant ever – and their tortilla chips and bean dip are out of this world. My registered dietician and I decided I should try to avoid them, as we know that tortilla chips are a big trigger for me. It’s going to be hard, but I’m going to try my very best. I’ll report back on ChipGate 2012!
I'm kind of obsessed with food erasers.
4) I bought more food erasers tonight at Target. A tiny rubber watermelon? Be still, my heart. (Psst – will be giving away a set of these with some of my other favorite things in my upcoming 150 Fan Celebration! But first, I have to get 150 Facebook Fans. Please “like” the Double Chin Diary if you like my random ramblings!)
5) Do you feel like you have 10,000,000 reusable bags, too? I appreciate the efforts to help reduce the environmental impact of plastic bags on the Earth, but good heavens! I’ve got reusable bags coming out the wazoo. The tragedy is, I never remember to take them out of my car to actually use! Now, it seems like they’re the latest freebie at stores like Old Navy… So I keep on collecting them. Hmm. Maybe I’ll have to package aforementioned giveaway in a reusable bag!
That’s all I got. What random ramblings do you have for me?