Hi Double Chinners! I can’t think of one “subject” for this post so I thought I’d just write a bunch of small things.
1) Can you recommend a decent fat free or light salad dressing? I tried Kraft’s fat free Caesar dressing with asiago cheese and it tastes like maple syrup and pepper – yuck! It’s way too sweet and just tastes nasty. I love Hidden Valley Light Ranch, but at 80 calories per serving I know I can find something better.
2) I’m waiting for my finger nails to dry. Tonight I did a pale pink base coat with chunky pink glitter. Painting my nails is another fun and random thing I like to do when I have free time, or when I’m avoiding working on my thesis (like baking cupcakes)!
3) Tomorrow night is going to be a tough willpower night for me. My grad cohort is having a party at Los Toros, my favorite Mexican restaurant ever – and their tortilla chips and bean dip are out of this world. My registered dietician and I decided I should try to avoid them, as we know that tortilla chips are a big trigger for me. It’s going to be hard, but I’m going to try my very best. I’ll report back on ChipGate 2012!
4) I bought more food erasers tonight at Target. A tiny rubber watermelon? Be still, my heart. (Psst – will be giving away a set of these with some of my other favorite things in my upcoming 150 Fan Celebration! But first, I have to get 150 Facebook Fans. Please “like” the Double Chin Diary if you like my random ramblings!)
5) Do you feel like you have 10,000,000 reusable bags, too? I appreciate the efforts to help reduce the environmental impact of plastic bags on the Earth, but good heavens! I’ve got reusable bags coming out the wazoo. The tragedy is, I never remember to take them out of my car to actually use! Now, it seems like they’re the latest freebie at stores like Old Navy… So I keep on collecting them. Hmm. Maybe I’ll have to package aforementioned giveaway in a reusable bag!
That’s all I got. What random ramblings do you have for me?