Hi everyone! The day after Christmas, I started to get that too familiar tickle in my throat. The next day it got a little worse, until finally, I got a full blown cold. The cold is pretty much over (whew), but then today I woke up with a cough and sore throat….boo. Pretty sure I caught what my friend has. Gah, weakened immune system! Needless to say, my house being the equivalent of the sick bay on a ship isn’t helping me plow through my work day. What is helping is homemade chicken soup and a few well-timed boosts… like the Mamma Chia Clean Energy Drink.
It is the FIRST beverage that combines the power of chia (remember these gummy, crunchy seeds?) with the clean energy of guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) resulting in a yummy drink. It’s made with organic fruit juices and is lightly sweetened (14g cane sugar). One bottle has:
- More than an entire day’s worth of Omega-3s (2500 mg)
- 25 percent of one’s daily fiber (6 grams)
- 4 grams of complete protein
- 90 mg of natural caffeine (about as much in an 8 oz. cup of coffee)
- Twice the antioxidants of a cup of green tea
- Calcium, powerful antioxidants and valuable minerals
- 120 calories
- The filling power to tide you over until your next meal, thanks to those jelly seeds.
These drinks, which come in four flavors, (my favorite is grape!) are Non-GMO Verified, gluten-free, vegan, Kosher and USDA Certified Organic. These will be about $2.99 and can be found at Vons, Whole Foods, Safeway and Target, starting now. Now, what good would it be if I raved about them without giving you a chance to try? Mamma Chia has kindly offered 1 Double Chin Diary reader a whole set of Mamma Chia Energy Drinks (4 drinks), a Mamma Chia Camel Bak Water Bottle, and a week supply of Mamma Chia Chia Squeezes!
Just follow the steps listed on the Rafflecopter to earn entries, and don’t forget to tell your friends. US Only, 18+. Good luck!!!